A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
My 3rd school project. This year I wanted to make something with nice lights and simple shapes in the terms of Fract OSC, which I love, and you should try it if you haven't.
- Particle Gun! No boring bullets!
- 4 fire types:
* Kinetic Katalyst (Move stuff around!)
* Glue Gun (Stick stuff around!)
* Cold Celvin (Wait.. what?)
* Fire fire mode (STAHP!)
- 6 Levels!
- Nice-looking particles!
- TTS Voice!
About (boring stuff, you can skip this)This year, we were supposed to do projects in groups. I was sick, so my friends picked me to their team. They can't really code that much. In the end, one person did nothing, two made general outline of the maps + pitched ideas, and I did the rest.
At first, we wanted to make a big game that would have 15-30 levels in a huge map, but in a while we realized that it was not going to happen. In the end, we've decided it would be best to create a sort of "intro" for the game we wanted. That means that the game has 6 levels, in which you should learn some basics (how to use the Particle Gun, walking, jumping...).
1. This game is completely free. If you paid for it, 1) Thank you very much for your kindness, 2) it's your fault.
2. The game is not in any way inspired by Portal, nor I have ever heard of anything like that.
3. It has been confirmed that blinking lights can trigger epileptic seizures. If you die because of playing this game, you shouldn't've played it.
|Published||Apr 19, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 19, 2016|
|Tags||3D, Colorful, First-Person, Futuristic, Low-poly, Minimalist, particles, Physics, Short, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.